Tain Old (St. Duthus Church)
The oldest known burial ground in Tain is just off the High Street, around St Duthus Church. This was the destination of one of the most important medieval pilgrimages in Scotland to visit the relics of St. Duthus.
Since 1814, when it became redundant as a church, the building has been used as a Memorial Hall.
Many of the table stones are illegible.
Gates to the burial ground are locked and opened by the Tain Through Time musuem staff.
Picture Added on 04 October 2011.