Market Street, Ullapool.
The church, at the corner of Market Street/Mill Street, was built for the Church of Scotland Free in 1844, following the Disruption from the established church. It became the United Free church in 1900.
In 1929, the Church of Scotland merged with the United Free Church, and some years later, this church became the sole Church of Scotland church when services ceased at the Parliamentary Church (now Ullapool Museum) in West Argyle Street.
There are 7 headstones in the churchyard.
Picture Added on 19 April 2008.